• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle M3 black 25 cal 600 mm

Classified Status
SOLD
Hello have a m3 with a few upgrades im not using and i wanna add some cool stuff to Panthera. I would be willing to trade fro the right thing as in another panther a or a crown with a saber chassis that’s about it. 1600 plus shipping and fees. PayPal goods and services only. I have a lot of good feedback on facebook and can even video chat or what ever you would like for verification. Pm me with any questions. Gun case and a few things of ammo will be included. No scope can be included for a little extra. Has saber tactical bag rider. Bottom rail and non glused carbon liner sleeve. This gun has very minimal used and has always been stored in the case not a single scratch. Firm on price as its not a must sell item.

IMG_1604.jpeg

IMG_1601.jpeg

IMG_1602.jpeg

Reactions: Arkansas_Airgunner