M3 arrives tomorrow

I purchased mine in the 25 cal sniper edition. I had the arca rail attached to the bottom and an accutech bipod ordered with it. I also had all the slug power upgrades installed and I plan for this to be my long range slug shooter. What route did you take with yours? @AlaskaAirgunner

I have a mk2 25cal slug liner A 700mm that shoots the nsa.250 flat base slugs perfect and it took some time to tune in! The M3 appears to make a tool less tuning enjoyable! Happy for you and enjoy 

I purchased mine in the 25 cal sniper edition. I had the arca rail attached to the bottom and an accutech bipod ordered with it. I also had all the slug power upgrades installed and I plan for this to be my long range slug shooter. What route did you take with yours? @AlaskaAirgunner

I have a mk2 25cal slug liner A 700mm that shoots the nsa.250 flat base slugs perfect and it took some time to tune in! The M3 appears to make a tool less tuning enjoyable! Happy for you and enjoy

Thank you! 

8thman,

I’ve tested so many slugs in the 700 slug A liner, with enough tuning, almost any can be made to shoot really well, even the .249” slugs that some say don’t shoot. Many FX owners love the 29, 29.2 and 29.5gr slugs. I prefer the flat based, large hollow point slugs shot with a high reg. pressure and high velocity. A little while back, I ordered some of the new 43.5gr NSA slugs at the advise of Centercut. While I was at it, I also ordered the new 38.9gr and new 34.9gr. They don’t have a flat base, it’s just slightly dished but they all shoot. I tested them all and was blown away by both the accuracy & consistency. After testing thoroughly, I dialed in my gun for the 34.9gr and had a shot sting that was 944fps, every shot, I think 13 in a row and the group was a half inch at 100yds. That kind of accuracy is repeatable, over and over. They really are awesome and have impressed me more than any other slug(the FX Hybrids are flat out awesome in the Superior too).Try them, you will not be disappointed. If you are, I’ll buy them from you. Have a great afternoon!

Stoti

WyoAirguns...Do you have the same account name on Instagram? I’m kevinjstoughton on Instagram. 

Dumb question, but what caliber were you getting the excellent accuracy with the 34.9 grain out of, 22. or 25.? As for my instagram, yes it is wyo_airgun. I’ll go follow you that way you can find me that way also.

25 caliber. Sorry. 

I thought I was following you on Instagram. Apparently it was someone else from Wyoming I thought was you. Funny, I thought I was following you. I am now! Have a good one. Stoti