M3 accuracy??

How can the mk2 be more accurate than a m3, vice versa. They both use the same barrel. So it should depend on your tune for that gun. If your m3 is shooting badly or not as accurate as your mk2. That means your tune isn't set right for that pellet or slug. I can't say my mk2 is more accurate than my m3 cause I dont own a m3 yet. But if both shooting same barrel and pellet, they should be equally accurate if tune right.

How can the mk2 be more accurate than a m3, vice versa. They both use the same barrel. So it should depend on your tune for that gun. If your m3 is shooting badly or not as accurate as your mk2. That means your tune isn't set right for that pellet or slug. I can't say my mk2 is more accurate than my m3 cause I dont own a m3 yet. But if both shooting same barrel and pellet, they should be equally accurate if tune right.

What i wanted to say 

I'd say keep shooting - 

Talked to Mr. FX at the UAG grand opening a couple years ago. He said at least 500 rounds to just break in the barrel. Ted was there and said his competition gun had over 15,000 rounds he thought was just getting well broken in. (maybe a little competition swagger there).

Don't know what you are shooting (slugs or pellets), but keep shooting. Tinker till you can't tinker no more. Accuracy will come.

I'd say keep shooting - 

Talked to Mr. FX at the UAG grand opening a couple years ago. He said at least 500 rounds to just break in the barrel. Ted was there and said his competition gun had over 15,000 rounds he thought was just getting well broken in. (maybe a little competition swagger there).

Don't know what you are shooting (slugs or pellets), but keep shooting. Tinker till you can't tinker no more. Accuracy will come.

Im shooting 25 cal JJSB King heavy MK11 33.95gr. how often do you clean barrel?

My son's new Wildcat Mklll .25 wasn't quite shooting up to snuff so I took it apart and polished the liner. JB Bore paste then a simichrome white polish for a finer finish. It's a laser now. 34 gr MKll are pellet on pellet at 50 yards. Bore was really rough but just a few passes you could feel it smooth right out. Worth a try.

Scott

Good Idea Ill change to Dirrerent liner

Make sure to mark your liner position in the sleeve in case you want to put it back with same poi when re-installed. Otherwise you will have to adjust your scope quit a bit and get different harmonics in you barrel . When you switch liners anyway it might be a nice moment to do some barrel indexing on the one that is not so well grouping .