• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX M3 700 22

So I picked up a lightly used decked out m3 from my cousin a couple weeks ago
According to him he shot 700-1000 rounds of mostly 25.39 redesigns with a mag or two of knockouts as well same weight…
When running it over the chronograph it was rather inconsistent bouncing 925 to 940 to 880ish and back then maybe 10 fairly consistent 920s just over all inconsistent
Well I decided to start playing and after a bit of aggravation I got it shooting pretty good but not perfect the chronograph I had decided it was retiring early so I couldn’t get an exact velocity. Along the way I pulled the liner to inspect it and run a few patches through and it seemed to have a very slight bulge like my original Dreamline got after I pulled a genius double feed squib with a follow up shot behind from not paying attention. Is it possible that the impact liner had a bulge and that could have caused a problem? I have another 22 superior liner on the way to see if there’s a difference
Also what is a good starting point for a tune for 25.39 knockouts
Thanks
Luke

I shoot the exact same set-up. Still looking for the right tune, but currently I'm shooting the KO at 940 fps at 110 bar, 14 macro, 3,5 micro.
At 40m it shoots one hole groups, but when I go further to 70m my groups are not ok yet. Still tuning...
Slug port by the way.

I would lower your front reg pressure to about 140Bar, 165Bar is way too high. Also where is your front valve stop set at? If it is open too much it can cause some fps swings. Same with your hammer weight/preload settings. Too much hammer for a certain valve resistance will cause fps swings.
Just a touch over 4 maybe 4.25