Tuning M3 .30 Tunes

Well from what I have found so far looking through the forum there is not a lot of .30 cal info out there for tune setups. I have seen a few refer to .68 Wiskeys setup which is my baseline on my 700mm Sniper. I will be playing with mine trying to pull together as much data as I can but truth is I am pretty much a novice at it. I welcome anyone elses tunes and input on the .30 cal! 

Keiths suggestion 

1st stage reg 175 bar, 2nd stage 150 bar, Hammer spring adjsuter 4.5, Powerwheel 16, front spring adjuster 4.25 , 965-975 fps

Polished another barrel like one-shot one kill this time one min with 2500 and ten minutes with mothers. 1 inch front choke like five min with 2500. Last time I polished out the rifling. Heavy liner was fouling bad at choke..choke is vary choked.l .no lose spots. Raining in California only trie one mag looks promising. Hopefully didn't trash another barrel. A couple 1nch groups. 35yds. 970 fps 55grn

With reg delete you can go all the way . I don't worry about efficiency with 30. My new favorite hunting caliber. I can still get a mag and half on that high tune. One reg works better than you think it does.

Why delete it what's the point ? Can still shoot down to 120 bar isn't the first reg to take strain off the second reg to be more consistent? Idk that's why I'm asking

My reg is 155. When shooting closer to 2nd reg you get more fps change like 100 fps. No problem without 1st reg and still get triple fps readouts

So if you use both regs your getting 100 fps extreme spread is that what u mean ? If that's the case something would be wrong never read anything like that with the mavericks ?

Amp reg was creeping on me and I got my MK2 just before they released the mavericks . The Huma bottle reg did seem to take care of the creep in the amp reg which makes me happy with it Ill have use it some more and run it over a Chrono more to mines a 22 compact shooting 18 gr jsb pellets at 930 . I've heard of others deleting the reg on M3 too I thought there might be different reason for deleting or if fx was having a problem with it . At 300 bar it may be worth giving it a try Thanks for the info