Tuning M3 30 cal 700mm barrel TUNES ONLY

If you don’t possess the attention span to go through a mere 9 pages on the M3 tune topic, you might struggle with getting the most out of your Impact. Use the base tune the gun comes with and go from there in the direction you want. It’s not hard once you take the time to learn how to tune the gun. You will never gain that knowledge, and it is important for squeezing that last bit out of YOUR gun, if you rely on other guys settings. 

Reactions: Rj and iobrien1
Hi, I received a new .30 Impact Sniper 700mm Superior.

It came with the following settings.

1st reg=155 bar
2nd reg=100 bar
Macro=16
Micro=3.5
Valve=5

FX 44.8 Atomic Pellets shot string

1. 905
2. 905
3. 905
4. 909
5. 909
6. 905
7. 907
8. 905
9. 909
10. 905
Mine came with the exact settings and the exact fps. Tomorrow my goal is to back that down to 870fps for 44.8 fx pellets. That speed was recommended by a guy I met that’s competes at all the big matches with great success. 870 is also the sweet spot on my Crown .22 shooting jsb 18.13.
I’m considering backing down my regulator #1 from 150 to 120 to 130 to achieve 870. My thoughts are that it would eliminate any blow by of air on the pellet as it exits and begins flight. ?? Thoughts??

Appreciate the feedback. I agree on it all but I do believe that people are experimenting with it. I also think the pro’s keep their settings private lol. I texted that pro and asked him and he said he hasn’t touched his but I took a picture of his gauge at a match and 120 on reg 1. Air pressure was down to 150. So it’s an interesting and pretty fun hobby we got ourselves into! Experiment, experiment, experiment!!! Keep records!
I’ve still got a harmonic balancer 700mm shroud I haven’t put on, trying to perfect this first!!
Good times!!

B89D4FE0-4749-4AED-8F69-F51A9810284A.jpeg

That Bronze look is awesome! Looks so much better in that pic than online. Is that a .30 cal? If not, that might explain the lower setting. I just moved my scope over from my Dreamline and can't wait to hit the range.

Here is another good video worth checking out.

LEARN the M3 in 5 MINUTES (FX Impact M3 Tuning Guide) How to Operate & Tune the FX M3

Have fun and take lots of notes :D I bought a Dreamline a little over a year ago and spent hours tuning for different pellets and slugs. Had a blast and learned allot.

Reactions: iobrien1
That Bronze look is awesome! Looks so much better in that pic than online. Is that a .30 cal? If not, that might explain the lower setting. I just moved my scope over from my Dreamline and can't wait to hit the range.

Here is another good video worth checking out.

LEARN the M3 in 5 MINUTES (FX Impact M3 Tuning Guide) How to Operate & Tune the FX M3

Have fun and take lots of notes :D I bought a Dreamline a little over a year ago and spent hours tuning for different pellets and slugs. Had a blast and learned allot.
That’s the pro’s gun I took a picture of and it does look nice. It is a .30 cal. I also met and shooting against Stephen, the owner of Kraford & Lypt. Next month will be my first match. Excited and nervous !!
Thank for the video, I’ll check it out!!

Reactions: alimanya