• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

m3 .25 700mm pellets

Because of your gun, that’s a loaded question. Here’s why. If my gun has a spot on tune at 900fps and your gun has a reckless tune at 900fps, mine will shoot better than yours. If you have your gun tuned as good as mine at 900fps but my seating depth, how tight I have all my barrel stuff tightened is different than yours, my gun might shoot better. If we use exactly the same settings, same seating depth and torque specs on everything and your reg gauge is off 5 bar compared to mine, my gun might shoot better. So that’s why I don’t concern myself with anything but my own gun. I start at 900fps and tune my gun perfectly every time I jump up 10fps. If things don’t work out I work down to 880fps. If I’m still not happy I order another liner. You already know what speeds pellets like. Time to roll up your sleeves.

Reactions: Nico5999
If you’re going to use a CF sleeve, glue it. If you could walk up behind each competitor at a BR event, they all were using M3 Sniper .25’s and ask them their chronograph speed, you would be shocked how slow and or how fast. But they all would be different. Another thing about internet info is how far is a guy shooting and what are his standards. I can shoot various pellets out of my Pellet M3 at insane speeds with precision out to 50 yards or so. But they eventually get drunk around 75 yards or so. I’m not a 700mm guy but I would focus your work in the 875-930fps range with the 25.39.