• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

M18x1 to 1/2-20 adapter

Contact or check Donny Fl! He makes or probably can make it for you knowing the size needed 👍 he makes many adapters.
I looked on his website and nothing listed but did see the custom adapter section. It says out of stock... but I guess that makes since, since they're technically not in stock! Lol

I've contacted DonnyFL recently about custom mod adapters for my Kral. They charge only $60 (plus shipping to you) to machine a custom adapter for you, and you need or to send measurements and drawing of what you want or send an original endcap that you want to turn into a mod adapter. One thing to be aware of is that they do not anodize custom adapter, you'll get it shiny bare aluminum. I think 60 bucks for a custom job like this is a great deal.

I need the opposite.... an 1/2-20 to M18x1 adapter! I've got a Ronin M18x1 on my Challenger Pro that I'd like to also use on my other 1/2-20 threaded 30 caliber rifles.
I'm pretty sure Donny custom shop can do it. The one I needed is basically 1/2-20 to 1/2-20 adapter. The barrel already has threading and original endcap was screwed on the barrel and holding the shroud. I needed an endcap with mod adapter on the outside and threading inside to screw it onto the barrel in place of the original endcap. Give Donny a call or better email them. They respond fast and pretty much sure will be able to help you.