M18x1.5 valves

Hi kids!

My typical setup for my tanks are like the picture, although some of my tanks have different style valves. However, I always use the Huma inline regulator and I'm start to have a problem.

To fill the tank I have to remove the Huma and use a different DIN300 fitting. The problem is that all the screwing/unscrewing is rough on the o-ring on the Huma and im having to replace them more often that I want.

Ideally I'd like a valve that had a DIN300 outlet and a foster fitting for input, but I'm not finding such a thing. To complicate things I use Acecare tanks that uses a M18x1.5 valve. 

Any ideas where I might find s valve like that?

PUC below is my typical existing setups

20201227_120504.1609092987.jpg

You could buy a hell of a lot of O-rings for what that double-headed valve will set you back. Is it really such a big deal to swap an O-ring once in a while? It only takes about two seconds. If you are needing to change one every time you remove the reg., perhaps you are over-tightening it or using too soft a compound. A DIN connection only needs to be nipped up finger tight. The O-ring should survive multiple couple and uncouplings. Try smearing a very small film of silicone grease on it.