• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

M-rod stock replacement

Thanks for your suggestions. Pyramyd has nothing, Crosman is non responsive, jsar kit is not available, and Boyd has nothing for the F&T model, but offered a generic...

Post a WTB in classifieds and keep hunting, with some patience you'll get one. Crosman is probably closed for the evening, try tomorrow morning. (calling)

-Matt

Reactions: Conner holifield
Yesterday my trusty M-rod F&T fell off the bipod and split into 2 pieces. Can someone tell me where to get a replacement? Thanks
I may be mistaken but thinking the factory regulated FT Mrod model may have slightly different wood stock than the standard unregulated Mrod, possibly just cosmetic but not sure. So… the part numbers I provided you above are for the standard non FT model and may not fit your rifle.

Reactions: Conner holifield
I called Crosman today and they have the synthetic stock for $46. I tried to order the Lothar Walther barrel offered as an upgrade on new rifles, but so far I can't find the part number; it's not on the parts diagram. Any suggestions? Also, it it worth the money?Thanks again...Jim
So my recollection that the FT model stock was a little different than the standard model stock was correct, guess sometimes my semi geezer mind still has it! So…. don’t use either of the two part #s I listed in my earlier post. Make sure the stock you order is for the FT model, they should be able to look that up and provide you a part # as for unknown reasons don’t publish the part numbers for the FT marauder models.

As far as the Crosman spec’s LW barrels I haven’t seen much evidence that their LW barrels are better than the newer Crosman made barrels, and have seen posts that suggest they are more accurate in some cases, and in other cases no improvement. I would see how your Crosman barrel does first before replacing it. What caliber is your gun, .177 or .22 and are you planning to use it in FT competitions?