Lyman remote control target stand

The rolls of targets are $19.95
Yes, but when you select target "auto advance remote system" from the drop-down menu...it's $50

They are smart, because they sell the system cheap but will costs you $20 every time to replenish the targets. Like printer machines and cartridges.

1666910319587.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty911
Thanks for the links all - I ordered a set directly from Lyman. The unit and 1 target roll ('small bore') for about $87 with tax and shipping.

Worth a shot to check out for a target at 100 yards at the big range. We'll just have to see how precise the holes are in an unbacked paper target.
Thiking on that hole thing maybe why its on sale or somthing that just did not catch on.. do they say what grade or if target paper. I dont recall .

Thanks for the links all - I ordered a set directly from Lyman. The unit and 1 target roll ('small bore') for about $87 with tax and shipping.

Worth a shot to check out for a target at 100 yards at the big range. We'll just have to see how precise the holes are in an unbacked paper target.
I'm curious about this product also, do you have any updates?

I would imagine the no backing for the targets could be a potential problem. I'm planning on a sheet of the plastic they use for yard signs.
Maybe a thick semi truck mud flap on plyboard backing?
This sounds interesting. I wonder if you could replace the target paper with a roll of canvas cloth or thick plastic sheeting or something. I imagine if I'm shooting at a distance having a remote to change targets might be nice.
I think i said above maybe a roll of tjat butcher paper . Seems amazon got like 150' rolls reasonable . Im sure somthing would be a go.