Lubricating brand new Crosman 362 question????

The owner's manual says....quote....Apply 1 drop Crosman 0241 Pellgun oil every 250 shots on pump pivot pins and the pump cup in the pump mechanism. Figure 11 points out all the pump pins BUT does not show what the pump cup is. I assumed it was the black plastic head of the pump. I applied Pellgun oil to the head and now the POI has dropped 1.5 inches at 50 feet.

Do my questions are.....What is the undisclosed pump cup of the pumping mechanism AND did I do something wrong and screw up the performance of the rifle?

TIA

Technical writers for airguns are traditionally bad. Even my 10 meter Anshutz 2002 manual has incorrect instructions for adjusting the trigger. DUH!

The cup will be under the air compression tube . That slot underneath where your arm goes in when you have the forearm all the way open. You should be able to see just a little bit of the cup .That should’ve never affected your POI though.Just shoot it a little while and see if it changes, and if not just readjust your scope or site and keep an eye on it.