Lubing Pellets

I recently tried this. Washed with simple green and rinsed with water. After drying took half and left clean, and dry. Half sprayed with lock-ease graphite lube, and allowed to dry. Shot all 3 versions, based on group size at the same 10m distance with the same rifle both washing alone. And washing with lube shot worse then untouched from the new tin. I am not saying I won't try it again at some point, but it would be with a different pellet/rifle combo. I may try a different lube on the remainder of the only washed pellets as I have nothing to lose there.

I haven't personally tried it but have talked with a fellow who uses WD-40 on his pellets and although I don't recall exact numbers, I do remember thinking that his claims as to increased velocity were 'substantial.'

As common as WD-40 is used as a fix all I was half surprised to not find it among any of the above posts as something anyone else has tried out on pellets.

Is Slip 50 in any relation to the gun CLP, Slip2000? Probably not, but Slip2000's EWL (extreme weapons lubricant) line is what I like to use on my PB rifles & pistoles for lubing/final pass on the cleaning process. I like to use a dedicated solvent prior to that for cleaning things up though.