• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning lubeing a under leaver

guys i need some advice watched toms video learned a lot i never tuned a springer i order some air ventrury paste says metal to metal i reluse it can be used on pistion and to use 100% silicon oil on the pistion seal can i use this type paste air ventury on spring and guide and top hat or do i need to use moly or that stuff called black tare on the spring 
PY-A-311_Crosman-Silicone-Chamber-Oil_1601905392.1612215486.jpg
PY-A-3498_Air-Venturi-Moly-MetaltoMetal_1553545493_d_400x300.1612215493.jpg

Depends on what you have inside your gun and what gun it is. What model are you using? Generally I use the moly you have for all metal on metal like my trigger sears once polished and the cocking arm, etc. I do use silicone oil but VERY lightly and only forward of the piston seal. I used to use moly on the seal but stopped a while back. Some times I lease forward the seal dry and clean with the slightest amount of silicone oil on the piston seal. I now use different lines for the springs. I switched from using moly to oil and currently trying a white colored lube from the auto store for my spring since I have a plastic piston sleeve plus I like that it’s a bit more heavy to help with the already minimal twang my underlevers have.