Lower cost bipod options?

Was using a magpul bipod but the legs are pretty long for bench work. It can be modified to have 45* legs but just haven't got around to it yet. I just bought an atlas copy off of amazon and am impressed so far. Has some weight to it, good american defense style quick release that locks not just a friction lever. Have yet to shoot off it but from just messing around in the house, it is pretty solid. I think mine was around $40. Picked it up with a tufforce picatinny rail extension that I mounted on the tiny bottom rail of my RTI prophet to mount the bipod further out. 

I've tried several knockoffs and they work but I tweaked them, no big deal.

The best thus far is this one and it's on my Taipan Veteran Long .25 for sniping rats...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JQMBFNJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

The 7.25" stance is quite stable and it's part carbon fiber. 

61UpiNdLoNS._AC_SL1500_.1633090695.jpg

The best thus far is this one and it's on my Taipan Veteran Long .25 for sniping rats...

You bought it at way too high. Go to aliexpress or alibaba for half the price. And ask representative for deals, last time I bought 4 for 100 bucks. 

You bought it at way too high. Go to aliexpress or alibaba for half the price. And ask representative for deals, last time I bought 4 for 100 bucks.

I am happy to get it the next day off Amazon but I do want another one so I'll take a look. Thanks.

I purchased the UTG Recon 7-9" M-LOK bi-pod from Dvor for $45 + tax & shipping. They're pretty solid for the $$, obviously not an Atlas. 

Regular price on most sites is around $70.

+1 on that one and it's rock solid. It also comes with an adaptor if you already have a sling stud installed. I have an Atlas, which I really like, but for the money the UTG Recon is a great bipod. 

This is about the best clone bipod you can buy. Careful, edges are sharp. I tried almost all the clones on Amazon 😂

It's a LRA bipod clone. 

I purchased the UTG Recon 7-9" M-LOK bi-pod from Dvor for $45 + tax & shipping. They're pretty solid for the $$, obviously not an Atlas. 

+1 on that one and it's rock solid. It also comes with an adaptor if you already have a sling stud installed. I have an Atlas, which I really like, but for the money the UTG Recon is a great bipod.

Cool. I've not tried that one.

I have a UTG Recon with the thumbscrew pic-rail clamp. It’s been a decent bipod for me, but I’ve read other members complain that the cant locking lever failed, making the bipod unstable, dumping and damaging some expensive rifles. I don’t use it regularly, but it may be worth going through some older threads to see which modifications some people improvised to improve the long-term stability of bipod.