Low temps in Florida for Iguanas

Yeah watch for falling iguanas. It's freezing down here. Even heard a New Yorker complaining about the cold in Publix last night :rolleyes:
You know you're in the SE when you have Publix!

Maybe you guys can all come together and go collect them all up, along with the Burmese pythons, red agamas, tegus... im sure I'm missing some form of invasive reptilian on that list!

Reactions: mr_nom_noms_
You know you're in the SE when you have Publix!

Maybe you guys can all come together and go collect them all up, along with the Burmese pythons, red agamas, tegus... im sure I'm missing some form of invasive reptilian on that list!

Cape Coral south west Florida; yes we are very proud of our Publix down here lol.

We want to start hunting in the everglades. Like you say, plenty of invasive species down here to pop.

We are just researching, I have a hunting license and completed a state recognized hunting course but we still want to stay on the right side of the law. Regs can be confusing!

Cape Coral south west Florida; yes we are very proud of our Publix down here lol.

We want to start hunting in the everglades. Like you say, plenty of invasive species down here to pop.

We are just researching, I have a hunting license and completed a state recognized hunting course but we still want to stay on the right side of the law. Regs can be confusing!
Just be careful of those Burmese pythons. They have a steady diet of alligators down there. I've seen some that are easily 20 foot long. Theyll wrap you up quick and you won't get out trust me. I have a 6.5' dumerils boa and if it wraps up on my arm it's hell getting it off. Last time he did that my hand turned blue/purple and the more I struggled the more he clamped down. Unbelievable how strong they are.

Just be careful of those Burmese pythons. They have a steady diet of alligators down there. I've seen some that are easily 20 foot long. Theyll wrap you up quick and you won't get out trust me. I have a 6.5' dumerils boa and if it wraps up on my arm it's hell getting it off. Last time he did that my hand turned blue/purple and the more I struggled the more he clamped down. Unbelievable how strong they are.

Wowsers I never considered them being dangerous to us but I suppose if they're eating gaitors then it's possible. I'll be packing a 45 side arm with some hot hollowpoints incase it goes sideways

As fast as they are I'd opt for a pump 12 with 00 buck
20221206_193841.jpg

Have that covered. Murica!

That should do it! I have a mossy with the 8 shot tube and double pistol grips running the mini slug adapter. Holds 13 slugs! Too bad they don't make 00 buck in the mini shells.
That's a 500 flex. Want to add a breacher and angled foregrip to the pic rail. Good little gun. I use 2.75" slugs at the range although 00 buck are also allowed. I need to look at mini slugs. Will this gun cycle them?