Low speed plinking at 25 yards, fun and relaxing

I have a Dream Tact Compact with power plenum, slug kit, 300cc cf bottle, and 320mm barrel. I set the regulator on 80 bar and have it on low and max with the hammer spring all the way out. It is shooting around 485fps ( have a fx chrono coming and will get a shot string). It is so smooth to shoot and is very fun/relaxing to plink with it at 25 yards. Not only that but I shot 14 mags (14x18=252 shots) from 250 down to just below 100 bar. 

I am somewhat considering a 500mm barrel (would love a 380mm because it would be perfect for the 480 bottle but don’t want to have one custom made) and 480 bottle but also want to keep it lite for my son. Currently have a swfa 2.5-10 ultralight scope on it (well under a pound). 

This gun makes me want to get rid of my Uragan King and get an Impact.

Reactions: qball
Using cphp 14.3 grain pellets my son and I can very easily shoot little army men (about 1 inch wide by 1.3 inch tall) at 25 yards. Have only shot one group at 50 yards and it is not bad there either. The scope I have on it does not have enough hold over at 50 so I need to dial it up and do some better testing at 50. I may also order some of the jsb 14.35s to see how it does with them.

VERY NICE!!! 

I have my DTC and crown shooting low power also, I though my low speed of 550 and 600FPS is low but you got me beat with 450fps.👍👍👍

What’s so cool about my DTC shooting CPHP at 600FPS with TP set to low is when I switch the TP to medium the 10.4 grain Hades shoots at basically same speed with same 20 yard POI so I can literally switch ammo on the fly! I target shoot with CPHP and when a tree rat shows up just a click on the TP it’s now deadly proficient at taking care even biggest of tree rats. 

even at 600FPS with a good moderator it’s mouse fart quiet and a pleasure to shoot! Only down side is I go through pellets faster than candies on a Halloween night! 

I purchased a Dreamline Tac .22 when the craziness started so I could shoot in the backyard and to teach the grandkids some firearm safety and build some skills. One day I decided to turn it to it's low setting and let the grandkids have some fun. I was amazed at the number of shots and the accuracy at the low setting. And the trigger, ...it is the best of all the air rifles I have.