N/A Low powered guns

There's room for every gun in this hobby, every speed and taste.

I like to see where an item will take me, it's the journey not so much the destination that appeals to me so running a Notos to 1200fps is a fantastic journey to run.

Application? Frankly, who cares? I've got 9000 feet of forest to the north and miles of forest to my south, too much power and speed is nonsensical on my land.

M U R I C A!​

That said, I also have my detuned, ultra conservative Notos shooting CPHP'S at 670-680 fps that really seems to like that speed with a 380mm barrel.

It's very fun to shoot and with a light hair trigger, the Darling-Starlings just fall from the tree and don't alarm the rest of the group with the Subscriber Tesla moderator insert hushing the report.

Aahh my kind of thread:) I’ve experienced with slugs in my fx impact but I never enjoy the louder shots and the low shotcount. Recently I went the opposite way and decided to try a 12ft-lbs tune. I started with .22 jsb rs (13.43gr) and turned the reg to 80bar and then turned the hammer all the way down until the micro adjust runs out of thread:) then tried to find some consistency in speed with the valve adjuster. I ended up shooting at 600fps so it’s more around 15ft-lbs but man! All you can hear is the hammer clicking, and then there’s the shotcount… I shot 6 28round mags from 250bar to 150bar so I suppose another 4mags from 150bar to 80?😂 now I can finally shoot my little spinners at 50yards with a pcp without throwing them over:) it’s quite ridiculous to shoot that low power with such an expensive rifle but hey I’m enjoying the crap out of shooting now:) I’ve been shooting over pigeons, they don’t even notice:)