• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Low power springer on a budget

Florida Man, it has been 30-plus years since mine was four months old, but I feel your pain. 😄
Just to pile on, I am really happy with my Cometa Fenix 400 USC, but it is well beyond $200.
Good to hear, because that’s what I want when I buy a Cometa. Soon as I recover from having 6 large trees removed and the rest pruned etc. Maybe 2025? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Billinoregon
I need some help from the springer folks. I’m a PCP, CO2, and SSP guy. I have a friend that has an invasive lizard problem, small ones not iguana.

He wants to spend under 200, so an HW30 is out of consideration. I’ve thought of CO2, but spring seems better for his application and use.

I’ve found the BSA comet and the Hammerli Hunter Force 600 as options.

Any of those worth a hoot for close pesting? I’m open to other recommendations please

I’m going to let him borrow my M853 with a scope in the meantime.

Thank you.
check out the CMP Daisy 853 SSP .177 LW barrel , $139 to your door . stupid accurate . (Civilian Marksman Program ) scroll down to 853

check out the CMP Daisy 853 SSP .177 LW barrel , $139 to your door . stupid accurate . (Civilian Marksman Program ) scroll down to 853
That’s what I’m letting him borrow. So I might be buying two more haha

Reactions: beerthief