Tuning Low power .177 tune for Impact M3

I am new to the FX Impact world, I have the .22 Sniper M3, very accurate at 150/70 (first/second) reg. I just bought a 600MM .177 Barrel and am trying to create a near silent 12/FPE backyard 10-20 yard tune. Would like to understand the settings for the first reg, second reg, valve adjuster, macro, and micro adjusters. Has anyone had experience with that? Can I drop the second reg to 50 bar or should I turn it up and try to adjust the hammer to take small sips of air? Please let me know if anyone has any ideas…. Usually shoot JSB 8.4 or 10.3. Thank you in advance…. 

Your main enemy is the plenum size! sub 12 IMPACTS usually run at 50-60 bar reg, the bottle reg can stay as the factory setting.

Sub 12 IMPACTS come with the original very small plenum to keep them consistent, the easy fix is a plenum plug to reduce the plenum volume but of course it requires complete dissasembly of the gun but will transform its consistency in sub 12.

You will however still hear the internals of the gun as a sub 12 is indeed almost silent, check out the sub12iargunners channel to see what they do.