• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Low fps fx impact .25

ayer estaba felizmente disparando mi impacto de fx por curiosidad, tomé mi crono e hice un tiro (nunca hice la prueba de velocidad con mi rifle) y el resultado fue el siguiente algo desalentador, no creo que esa debería ser la velocidad estándar en este rifle el regulador está configurado en 135-140bar +/- alguna sugerencia?
1568040215_15687070195d7665176fa6a1.21169077_20190909_094231.jpg

.25 cal

Jsb 25gr

yesterday I was happily firing my fx impact out of curiosity I took my chrono and made a shot (I never did the speed test on my rifle) and the result was the following somewhat daunting I do not think that should be the standard speed In this rifle the regulator is set to 135-140bar +/- any suggestions?

.25 cal

Jsb 25gr

And what was that daunting speed? Oh, I see the pic now so 748 fps? Where are you located different locations different tunes and speeds for the gun. Where is your power wheel set, did you use an allen wrench to adjust the power up? Where is the valve control knob set is it out past the 4th line? Here is a vid for the tuning of the power wheel for a start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TedxFHkB4Sk

amigo primero prueba tensionando un poco mas el resorte del martillo.... puede que tu presion de regulacion este alta con referencia a la tension del martillo.... si esto no te funciona, debes revisar el C3 bumper, es un X-Ring donde el martillo impacta para posteriormente abrir la valvula, si este x-ring esta deteriorado o definitivamente esta averiado, el martillo golpeara con menos fuerza y es por eso que se ve una disminucion en la velocidad.... si sientes que cuando disparas hay un ruido tipico de golpe de metal con metal, es la ausencia de ese C3 bumper y te toca reemplazarlo