FX Love my M3

I got the delete fitting from Saber Tactical. I will be installing that in the next day or so. Did you remove the guage and install a plug of some kind for the front reg. And while I’m at it I will be polishing the barrel. I was thinking of getting a tanto moderator from donnyfl and then get a larger bottle. But before all of that i will install the delete fitting and see how it goes.

I got the delete fitting from Saber Tactical. I will be installing that in the next day or so. Did you remove the guage and install a plug of some kind for the front reg. And while I’m at it I will be polishing the barrel. I was thinking of getting a tanto moderator from donnyfl and then get a larger bottle. But before all of that i will install the delete fitting and see how it goes.
Since you are thinking about the tanto I’d highly suggest you check out a falx or sarissa silent thunder ordinance can. If you look at the internals it’s a bunch of foam vs Tesla harmonics. I have a sarissa and it’s no joke. Poof.

Reactions: aklonewolf
I just left the front reg gauge on.....

Reactions: aklonewolf
Since you are thinking about the tanto I’d highly suggest you check out a falx or sarissa silent thunder ordinance can. If you look at the internals it’s a bunch of foam vs Tesla harmonics. I have a sarissa and it’s no joke. Poof.
Ten inches may be a little long but I will take a look at the ones you recommend. One of the reasons why I chose the tanto is because of the diameter is just about the size of the shroud, and fitting a larger bottle will not be a problem.

Ten inches may be a little long but I will take a look at the ones you recommend. One of the reasons why I chose the tanto is because of the diameter is just about the size of the shroud, and fitting a larger bottle will not be a problem.
The longer bottle will not work with these. Still worth a look though the engineering is a level ahead and interesting.

The M3 "can"

The M3 "Can" produce some excellent accuracy.... BUT ! in general it is far far from consistent.

A lot here shoot groups at very close distances, which in general does not show up just just how inconsistent the M3 "can" be.
I do not shoot my M3 at anything under 100yds in general..

The M3 "can" be a great gun, but it does take a lot of work..

View attachment 446366

View attachment 446367
I agree 100%. I think that there are generally two types of happy Impact owners.
1. The owner that accepts the shortcomings and addresses them.
2. The owner who lives in denial and is operating on borrowed time.

The longer bottle will not work with these. Still worth a look though the engineering is a level ahead and interesting.
That’s what I was told of my vulcan 3 .25 500mm barrel. I put a sumo moderator on and a 580cc bottle. As long as you find the right moderator you can put any size, just as long as you don’t over extend the barrel shroud. I will post a picture of the vulcan tomorrow.

That’s what I was told of my vulcan 3 .25 500mm barrel. I put a sumo moderator on and a 580cc bottle. As long as you find the right moderator you can put any size, just as long as you don’t over extend the barrel shroud. I will post a picture of the vulcan tomorrow.
Here is what my compact looks like with the sarissa for reference.

IMG_0761.jpeg

I agree 100%. I think that there are generally two types of happy Impact owners.
1. The owner that accepts the shortcomings and addresses them.
2. The owner who lives in denial and is operating on borrowed time.
Nice. My avreage shot is about 30 feet. Every once in awhile I will take a 50 yard shot and nail it.

Reactions: SprayNPray