• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW Rapid Loud thinking. Can we install FX Impact M3 1st regulator in RAW HM1000X?

Why not use martins reg it is probably more consistent still ?
Just in order to adjust the regulator just by detaching the bottle.

Original RAW regulator is very good but unduly large and a must to remove the regulator for its adjustment.

I might design my own regulator for this purpose. It may be a bit similar to that of Huma.

Reactions: Airgunmann
How often do you change your reg set point? Apparently, many FX fans must do it daily, which is great for Fredrik's marketing! If you really play with it a lot, then I can see were you might want something closer to the FX adjustamatics. I prefer the big, solid RAW reg, but I've changed it only once in 5 years.

How often do you change your reg set point? Apparently, many FX fans must do it daily, which is great for Fredrik's marketing! If you really play with it a lot, then I can see were you might want something closer to the FX adjustamatics. I prefer the big, solid RAW reg, but I've changed it only once in 5 years.
Agreed