Daystate LOUD Daystate Revere

Yeah mine is stupid quiet with a quality moderator. The shroud really does nothing as the barrel is right at the end of shroud with no real directing of air backwards. I have used Huma 30mm 3 section mod and OldSpook Carbonfiber mod and both do wonders on the revere. Mine is running maxed out on hammer spring shooting 10.3 gr at 900 fps.

Last edited:
Would the same type of loudness occur using a 70 durometer pellet probe O-ring instead of the specified 90 duromete? (FAC rifle)
I ask because my (new to me) Revere 22 blows some air and noise back out of the breech

Thanks
Edward
Ed, I had the opposite problem, got some harder breech o-rings that didn't seal as well as the OEM which were a lesser durometer reading. Some of them just don't quite fit as well.

Reactions: SilentSquirrel
Update.... So, I removed the magazine and attempted to install the factory single shot adapter for the tissue test. For some reason it would not snap into place, so I break out a small flashlight and have a close look. Low and behold, there is a small loop of O-ring protruding from under the rear of the barrel. That explains why the SS adapter didn`t fit and the extreme noise, along with the low power output. I assume this is going to be the upper O-ring from the brass transfer port. Not going to send this back to AOA for a simple repair, I will take this on myself. Thanks to all for the guidance.

Update.... So, I removed the magazine and attempted to install the factory single shot adapter for the tissue test. For some reason it would not snap into place, so I break out a small flashlight and have a close look. Low and behold, there is a small loop of O-ring protruding from under the rear of the barrel. That explains why the SS adapter didn`t fit and the extreme noise, along with the low power output. I assume this is going to be the upper O-ring from the brass transfer port. Not going to send this back to AOA for a simple repair, I will take this on myself. Thanks to all for the guidance.
Can you post photos of what you found. Thanks.

IMG_3497 Revere O-ring.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: orangeokie