• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lost my screws

I own an HW97 and a R9. I havent even shot my guns in about 5 years due to moving to a place where I cant shoot. Last time I had them out I was doing some work on them and ended up losing the front stock screws on both of them, and the trigger guard and two trigger guard screws on the HW97. I have a place to shoot now and would love to get these back together. So does anyone know what size screws I need and where to get a trigger guard and the screws? Thanks in advance.

Well I guess I jumped the gun. I looked on Pyramyd before and couldnt find anything. Wish I knew about the ebay ones with brass screw cups. But another member on another forum poted the diagrams with part numbers so I ordered everything I needed from chambers. Kinda spendy, $60 for the 15 parts I needed, but these guns are worth it Just hope the shipping dont take forever. Thanks everybody.

you did fine the screws were more at PA then Chambers and the shipping was more then likely the same in the long run 

you take screws out they go in one of two places, a zip lock bags with what they are label or back in the thread part they came from 

always treat what your doing as if someone else would have to finish it 

oh i have had missing parts lost parts and it has always driven me nuts 

small springs are my down fall but i have for awhile used dental floss as the way to keep them from disappearing, just a wrap around a coil, if they fly away they are easy to find just an idea 

I replaced all of the stock screws with hex head ones. No more flat head screw driver. I use the same hex keys for my RWS one piece scope mount.

The trigger guard screw (small one) is M4-0.7x12mm

The front trigger guard screw (large one) is M6-1.0x12mm

The two forend stock screws are M5-0.8x10mm

You can order these on McMaster Carr or go to Home Depot or Lowe’s. 

Use a magnet to keep these screws from disappearing. An auto parts store gave away a small magnetic parts tray I am using now.