Lose an old friend and gain a new one

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
Well this morning my 20 ton excavator left,sad moment. What a toy! Last photo 
8629B56D-0EA4-4144-801E-1BBB911E27B5.1635891833.jpeg
 Anyway happy ending.

My duty is to shop for groceries at Costco, today. To get there I drive too close to AGS, my black hole, I haven’t missed weekly visit since June, when I took on this dreadful duty. Well I ended walking out with a TX200 Hunter .177
43088BEF-41DA-4C80-805B-78BC0AA26ADA.1635892479.jpeg
 Walnut stock with finally a little figure. I rubbed this stock with Watco Danish Oil, 
E8EB4A01-6773-48FE-BC9F-078D834E5C6D.1635892728.jpeg
 If you marr the stock you can sand out restain and not see the union, richer colour. Been using over 40 yrs. 

This 200 is already nice grouping out of box. Put an Air Max 4x12x40 on it. Nice addition to the Air Arms side. Crow 

Moog I will put a tune kit in it, or and a piston seal. 
As far as toys go, I’ve been fortunate to have had a few toys in past but this with the dump truck was a personal favourite. Bought same time I started Air Gunning. Used only on own property, made 2 ranges with it. 
Definitely pleased with stock, bought several rifles in last 3 yrs. this is a first with figure. I’ll try bringing it out little more.

rwsmike thanks

r1lover I hope your wish comes true. 
Shiloh1944 another 5 min. I’m going to ask you to stop talking. I can’t wait, have the kit, one of a gazzion jobs.
Got to tell you, I don’t know how many shops I built over the years. Used them all feverishly. Since I started air gunning 3 yrs. ago my shop has been sitting idle. All the drywall is getting a mold on it. No air circulation. Just what I need. Thanks for encouragement.

Teber66 and JAMz thanks.

fishing43 thanks. As far as lucky, being close, there’s good and bad, save on shipping, no waiting, never run out of rounds, right now can’t think of any bad. Crow 

Congratulations Crowski! I’m a lefty and could not have walked away from that beauty. The excavator/dump truck would have come in handy with hurricane Sally. View attachment 280666View attachment 280667
What a mess. We’re getting way more severe storms here hitting here as well.
This is a knee buckler bringing back those memories. Bought those when I retired, best toys ever. Played with for 3 yrs. had to sell, afraid to have to repair anything. Replaced with a Kabota 2601, doesn’t fill 1 shoe.
Blew a hose once, lost 18 gal. oil in 10 sec. Thought I was in Texas.
It gave me a shooting range right out my back door. It’s unreal what that machine did. Reshaped 2 acres.
Thanks for reminder, and sorry for rambling.
The TX200 is very nice, the way they should all be. Again thanks Crow

Reactions: Zut
What a mess. We’re getting way more severe storms here hitting here as well.
This is a knee buckler bringing back those memories. Bought those when I retired, best toys ever. Played with for 3 yrs. had to sell, afraid to have to repair anything. Replaced with a Kabota 2601, doesn’t fill 1 shoe.
Blew a hose once, lost 18 gal. oil in 10 sec. Thought I was in Texas.
It gave me a shooting range right out my back door. It’s unreal what that machine did. Reshaped 2 acres.
Thanks for reminder, and sorry for rambling.
The TX200 is very nice, the way they should all be. Again thanks Crow
Lol. I have the Kubota L2501. Clearly not an excavator. But the bucket and forks sure come in handy for this tired 66 year old carcass. Pick me up a TX200 lefty if they have one!

Reactions: crowski
Well this morning my 20 ton excavator left,sad moment. What a toy! Last photo View attachment 174910 Anyway happy ending.

My duty is to shop for groceries at Costco, today. To get there I drive too close to AGS, my black hole, I haven’t missed weekly visit since June, when I took on this dreadful duty. Well I ended walking out with a TX200 Hunter .177View attachment 174920 Walnut stock with finally a little figure. I rubbed this stock with Watco Danish Oil, View attachment 174931 If you marr the stock you can sand out restain and not see the union, richer colour. Been using over 40 yrs.

This 200 is already nice grouping out of box. Put an Air Max 4x12x40 on it. Nice addition to the Air Arms side. Crow

Man do they ever look good in Walnut, beautiful gun!!

Reactions: crowski
Lol. I have the Kubota L2501. Clearly not an excavator. But the bucket and forks sure come in handy for this tired 66 year old carcass. Pick me up a TX200 lefty if they have one!
I just got mine in Jan. and I have to say it’s already paid for itself. 68 last week and that machine is like having Hercules near by. Can’t wait to build my range with it.
OK on the lefty. Crow

Nice Rifle, Question, where did you find feet for your stable table? Thanks
Thanks. I had a 5x10 Brunswick pool table. The kind a lot of you grew up on from the 70’s rounded Aluminum corners a round look on top rails. Had a 6x12 at same time. Both very nice. Couldn’t sell, couldn’t give away. Downsizing Burned them both. Kept the slate pockets and feet. Those are off the Brunswick. Sad but true. Crow