• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lose an old friend and gain a new one

Man do they ever look good in Walnut, beautiful gun!!
Thanks. I’ll have to show you this 200. 25BA4687-371F-41FE-8941-34E6F0A213C5.jpeg 99093A59-D194-4A45-BDAA-840206B7BA76.jpeg.
Imagine a Pro Sport with a nice stock. Now that would be sweet. Crow
These Air Arms are a real treat to shoot.

Reactions: Ramjet
Well this morning my 20 ton excavator left,sad moment. What a toy! Last photo View attachment 174910 Anyway happy ending.

My duty is to shop for groceries at Costco, today. To get there I drive too close to AGS, my black hole, I haven’t missed weekly visit since June, when I took on this dreadful duty. Well I ended walking out with a TX200 Hunter .177View attachment 174920 Walnut stock with finally a little figure. I rubbed this stock with Watco Danish Oil, View attachment 174931 If you marr the stock you can sand out restain and not see the union, richer colour. Been using over 40 yrs.

This 200 is already nice grouping out of box. Put an Air Max 4x12x40 on it. Nice addition to the Air Arms side. Crow
She sure is Beautiful. Very nice grains in the wood.

Reactions: crowski
I never buy online unless it includes free shipping. Alas, I spend too much online...

"hand balmed??? (chuckle)

Sorry, having to strap on the 9mm and check things out about every 15 minutes or so here...
We pay through the nose for everything here. Pd. $45. shipping on 10 tins last mo. Never get free shipping on lead. Crow