Lookout for Stolen Guns

Tried to post about this yesterday but now I can't find the post.

Everyone keep watch for some stolen guns.

We were on our way to EBR and I got complacent and thought covering up my guns in the floorboard of my truck was safe enough.

They got my .30 cal FX Impact MK2 Blackwith a Tract Toric scope grey

My RTI Priest 2 with the Prophet High power conversion and a Busnell forge scope. Both in black and coyote tan.

Benjamin Marauder prod all black

A box of large paperweight pellets, pitbull airgun stickers, and about a dozen barrel tuners for Daystate rifles.

Never leave anything in your car or truck at the Inns or Motels. Thieves abound at or near most of them. If you leave anything visible inside they will just break the window and grab it or come back a few minutes later.

Pics might help for people to identify them.

Lost a bunch of guns to thieves many years back. One of a kind stuff that I could no longer duplicate. Really sux for sure.

i know its a long shot but 30 years ago burglers kicked in my door when i was at work one gun was stolen police were notified but that was probaly the end of it on my days off in the following weeks i started visting gunshops in the county that i knew bought guns i would go in and causlly inquire about differant guns at one shop the owner pulled my gun out from under the counter i knew it right away i looked at it and said i would be back with money i came back with state police long story short got my gun back may be someone in area can try samething pawnshops etc i am sorry that happened to you its a bad feeling sticks with you a long time