Look'n again but what will I like better?

Better than the AA S510 ?

I'm an older fellow that demands accuracy and loves shooting and spending the children's inheritance. 

Nothing like a gun that hits where you aim and well crafted. My entry level guns hang their head in shame around the AA.

I'm craving another accurate gun that won't disappoint but the list is seemingly large.

Much prefer simplicity and accuracy out of the box, no tinkering just repetitive shooting. 

Would Daystate or RAW fit this criteria? Shoot as well as the S510 ?

Forgive the ole man if this question is redundant or to open ended. 

The AA S410/510 platforms are certainly simple and accurate. I’ve owned several. The side lever is butter smooth, the magazine’s are simple and usually work well. The external power adjuster is a nice feature. Wish Air Arms would integrated positive stops on their power wheel like FX did on the cyclone and ranchero.

So Marley5, what are you looking for in your next pcp rifle that doesn’t exist in your AA S510? Higher shot count? Shorter, more compact package? Or???

The AA S410/510 platforms are certainly simple and accurate. I’ve owned several. The side lever is butter smooth, the magazine’s are simple and usually work well. The external power adjuster is a nice feature. Wish Air Arms would integrated positive stops on their power wheel like FX did on the cyclone and ranchero.

So Marley5, what are you looking for in your next pcp rifle that doesn’t exist in your AA S510? Higher shot count? Shorter, more compact package? Or???

Great question and appreciated. 

My range has compressor availability so shot count is not that important. 

Simply looking for another beautiful gun to shoot that compliments the AA.

Just really enjoying the quiet accuracy of PCP's and want more of what I already have......this is my retirement hobby.

My entry level guns produce fliers that are unacceptable. Lol

Just really enjoying the quiet accuracy of PCP's and want more of what I already have......this is my retirement hobby.

Marley5, Your answers help. You’ve received some good advice. Since you want a simple multi shot gun with legendary accuracy out of the box with no fiddling necessary that is a BEAUTIFUL GUN WITH CLASSIC LINES, I would suggest finding an older FX Tarantula with a grade 4 or grade 5 stock.
https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/fx-tarantula-old-school-unregulated/

Marley5, Your answers help. You’ve received some good advice. Since you want a simple multi shot gun with legendary accuracy out of the box with no fiddling necessary that is a BEAUTIFUL GUN WITH CLASSIC LINES, I would suggest finding an older FX Tarantula with a grade 4 or grade 5 stock.
https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/fx-tarantula-old-school-unregulated/

Had her out this week. Same results.
20210331_133047.1629337342.jpg

Mark, the RAW HM1000 is a proven tank of a rifle, simple, accurate, great trigger, easy to tune. It is a bulky rifle, given the big stock and bottle. It feels quite different than your AA, a more traditional sported style with a trim cylinder. If the weight and feel of the RAW are acceptable, it's hard to beat. Another point in its favor, the maker is in TN and very accommodating with advice or maintenance. I don't know the details of his relationship with Airforce, now the marketer of RAW, in Texas, so things could change.

Something a bit more similar to your AA, is the Weihrauch HW100, another excellent rifle. If considering it, you might want to discuss in some detail, how the dealer handles warranty work and repairs in general. It's a robust rifle, but anytime you decide on a European made rifle, dealer service can be important.

Ed

Another vote for a RAW, any model that catches your eye. Their accuracy is well known, they are very simple to work on and the good news is that you don't have to work on them much. I have been shooting Theoben PCP's for several years (they are the platform the RAW is built from) and I truly enjoy their simplicity and accuracy. My next air rifle will be a new RAW.

You might consider getting a .177 for something different than your AA.

Jim in Sacramento

FX Royale 400 (.22) or 500 (.25)!!! The ULTIMATE in simplicity, reliability, ACCURACY straight out of the box. It's a no-tinkering, practically no maintenance, classically styled rifle that won't disappoint! See Matt Dubber's video on YouTube (FX Royale, Fabulous all purpose pcp - or something like that) 

https://youtu.be/eGvW3rh7rc8

FX Royale 400 (.22) or 500 (.25)!!! The ULTIMATE in simplicity, reliability, ACCURACY straight out of the box. It's a no-tinkering, practically no maintenance, classically styled rifle that won't disappoint! See Matt Dubber's video on YouTube (FX Royale, Fabulous all purpose pcp - or something like that) 

Moderator, please delete this Redundancy!