• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking to buy first PCP rifle

Lots of great advice spending "your" money. ;) I started my pcp journey with a basic Marauder .22 and a hand pump, that initial trip went down the road fairly soon after it started and I wanted better accuracy, a side-lever action and an easier filling system. I now own four pcp rifles and a 4500psi used Scott scba tank. Three of my rifles are priced above your planned expenditure,, but my latest buy, a Turkish made Benjamin Craftsman series, .22 Cayden, has really surprised me as it is a great - accurate shooting, power adjustable rifle, that should put a smile on your face, and all Craftsman models are in your price range. There are also several other brands in and under your price range that receive good reviews. Good luck with whatever you choose.

So if your criteria are:

$800 or less/Bench rest/Side cocking/regulated/high shot count/nice stock/ you should really take a close look at this

https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/aselkon-arms-mx9-sniper-pcp-air-rifle/

Yes they are not well known but you get a LOT of rifle for the money it's worth a call or email to Wes the owner and see if it's the right gun for you. You don't have to spend over $1K to get a great shooting rifle but your choices are a little less in your price range. 

Good luck!