Looking to buy a new airgun which one?

Hey everyone I am new to AGN! Been shooting pcp for a little more than a year now Andie and really enjoy the sport! Most of the shooting I do is in the field hunting. I currently own a brocock bantam in 22 cal which works great and is really accurate. I’m looking for something with a bit more power and in 30cal . I make most of my shots between 25 and 50 yards but like having the capability of shooting out to 100 or 150 yards. I really like the bull pup design foR hiking around in the woods and just the fact that it’s more compact. So I’ve looked over quite a few guns and have whittled my list down to these four guns AGT Uragan .30, Fx wildcat mkll.30, and last the fx bobcat mk11 .30 if you you were to pick one of these which one would you choose and if there something else you think that would be better for this use please let me know I mainly hunt rabbits but would like the capability of taking larger game thanks dillon 

I also have a .30 Uragan and will reccomend that. I think for what you described as your needs it would suit you well. Very well made,accurate,balances well for offhand shooting and a good trigger. I'm shooting the 44grn jsbs at 915fps and they stack on top of each other at 50yds.and will get about 45 shots at that setting. 
1574399012_11156382535dd76c24793939.11067999_2019_1024_17032600.jpg

thanks for all the input guys am leaning towards the uragan. the only thing that is kinda turning me off from that gun is when cocking it the internals are exposed and there is the risk of getting dirt and debris in there which could potentially mess up the gun. when I'm out hunting I am going thru thick brush and sometimes out when it's raining but try to be mindful about keeping my gun protected. so my question now would be are the fx guns more protected from this type of thing happening? 

thanks for all the input guys am leaning towards the uragan. the only thing that is kinda turning me off from that gun is when cocking it the internals are exposed and there is the risk of getting dirt and debris in there which could potentially mess up the gun. when I'm out hunting I am going thru thick brush and sometimes out when it's raining but try to be mindful about keeping my gun protected. so my question now would be are the fx guns more protected from this type of thing happening?

Don't be too concerned about the action being exposed when you cock it. All actions are exposed when cocking it whether it be a side lever or bolt action. As long as you're not trying to cycle the action of your airgun when it's buried under mud, you'll be fine. Don't try to do torture test with your airgun treating it like an AK47.

Dillon, it's no different than any other rifle do not let that determine which rifle you buy. You must have seen that video where that kid is reviewing the Uragan and he mentions that. He took that out of context and was wrong as can be when he said that it voids your warranty if you hunt with it.I looked up on the owners manual and it says nothing about voiding your warranty if you hunt with it. Just thought I'd try to put that to rest.

I wish I had more time with it but I have a Dreampup bottle .30. Light as a feather for carry time in field. Will drop coyotes at 50y with out hesitation. Remember 44gr at 845 FPS hit with 50 ft/lbs at 50y. My bigger game kill zone is the 50 and 50 number. Just can't give you reliability factor yet but all these mentioned guns can have some growing pains. My Bobcat never failed in four years but adds two pounds. I also had the .30 wildcat. Light also. 

guod123, the reason for wanting to use an airgun for this type of sport is that i just really enjoy shooting and hunting with airguns. A accurate 22 rimfire is a killer piece of equipment and i have shot plenty in the past but i still enjoy shooting airguns much more for some reason. 

thanks for the input guys about my concern with the exposed action on the uragan. still leaning towards the uragan it's hard trying to find a new air rifle when there are just so many options out there another gun I would like to add to this list that was already narrowed down is the Jefferson State Air Rifles Raptor HP.

yeah im just going to narrow it down to the uragan or the Raptor hp 

thanks for all the input guys appreciate it