• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking to build tricked out pellet pistol with silencer & red dot. Any advice?

I have a Crosman custom shop CO2,LW barrel 2240 pistol,plenty accurate...its a little loud..$225 with extras.

I got most every pistol....I am thinking people are talking about 2 different types of pistols here.

The one you are asking for and the one they are talking about.....those are Different.

You want a blowback get a blowback,they are fun,not accurate and can be loud.

You want an accurate pellet pistol ok =CP88. the S&W revolvers

You want accurate pellet pistol you can customize and make your own the way you want it..Crosman 2240 and those types.

Not one pistol can do all those things that you want unless you want to spend $1000 and they would be PCP

PCP get a Prod,,and hand pump,,,,around $440 .

I have many replica green gas pistols with blowback....all metal....

Oh almost forgot .45 Colt 1911....CO2....accurate....check it out to.

You Have a lot of studying to do..LOL,Good luck to you on your search.

I have a Crosman custom shop CO2,LW barrel 2240 pistol,plenty accurate...its a little loud..$225 with extras.

I got most every pistol....I am thinking people are talking about 2 different types of pistols here.

The one you are asking for and the one they are talking about.....those are Different.

You want a blowback get a blowback,they are fun,not accurate and can be loud.

You want an accurate pellet pistol ok =CP88. the S&W revolvers

You want accurate pellet pistol you can customize and make your own the way you want it..Crosman 2240 and those types.

Not one pistol can do all those things that you want unless you want to spend $1000 and they would be PCP

PCP get a Prod,,and hand pump,,,,around $440 .

I have many replica green gas pistols with blowback....all metal....

Oh almost forgot .45 Colt 1911....CO2....accurate....check it out to.

You Have a lot of studying to do..LOL,Good luck to you on your search.

Thanks for the information, very helpful. And yes it seems there’s so much to learn about all this. I’m mainly interested in getting a gun with the right aesthetics. Something like a colt 1911 with a red dot and a suppressor would be perfect for what I’m looking for. Blowback would be fun but it’s not a requirement.

1593707422_8610882025efe0b9e99bbf1.70682881.jpg
This is what you want

Find a platform that moves you, then use your imagination! A few of mine-

AP16 red dot 25.jpg

The Ataman AP16 needs NO building. Install a red-dot sight and she's done!

On the other extreme, buy a Crosman Co2 pistol and transform it to anything you like-

HPA TFT pistol.jpg

2300 custom JPG.JPG

Exclusive 3X.jpg

Current Crosman PCP pistols are fantastic platforms with or without mods, and some of the best bang for the bucks going-

1720T and 1701P.jpg

Some of my emotional favorites are vintage Co2 customs-

112 & 150 Customs.JPG

600 custom copy.jpg

78G final.jpg

And rifle-to-pistol conversions-

Four 180 pistols.JPG

Bro Pis final.jpg

Happy customizing!

AAP new cover.jpg