Looking to add to my airgun collection

I want to thank all those on AGN that take their time to help others, I have learned a lot lurking on here. I have many powder burners but REALLY enjoy my time with airguns, so does my wife.
Currently have:
Benjamin B1500BTM in .177. Too heavy for my wife and she has trouble cocking it. Probably going to a Grandson
Gamo Swarm Maxxim G2 in .22. Wife pests with this and many hundreds of squirrels have met their demise with it.
FX M3 shooting .22 slugs. I love this gun!
Half dozen older Benjamin, Winchester, Walther and BSA pistols.

I'm looking to add a few more guns, mainly for plinking and target shooting to maybe 50 yards. My wife loves shooting at 10 to 50 yards with a powder .22 pistol or rifle at those ranges, shooting KYLs, golf balls and anything else she gets her hands on.

So I would like to end up with a variety of guns. could be pistol or rifle. Has to be accurate and reliable. Interesting guns are always better. Like 22 cal but not married to the idea. Like PCPs and have a compressor so unlimited air supply, again not married to the idea. Cost could be anything but expensive guns will take much longer to work into the budget.

Would like to get a better idea of what members shoot that they enjoy and why.

I would love to find something through AoA as they are as close to local as I'll find and we are planning a trip down to see them in a few weeks. If they don't have what we decide on for the first one, maybe the second.

Over time I can definitely see the numbers increasing even if some of the powder burners have to be sacrificed to the cause.
Your choices are myriad, but if you're going to AOA, I recommend you get a Daystate Revere on sale for $1099. Maybe they will let you pick out the stock.

I have a Revere .22 regulated being delivered Thursday because of tons of good recommendations. I also have a Crown Continuum and really like its traditional lines. I have a Wildcat .22 Sniper dead accurate. I know it’s a bullpup but the stock sort of has traditional looks to it, unlike the Impact. It is impressively accurate right out of the box, no adjustments.