• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking into buying a Edgun Leshiy any advice on this gun?

Air tanks for sale .com has them. The latest lieshi has a digital gauge on the back that tells shot count and other stuff. It's a cool gun but I'm not sure how accurate it would be , defiantly not a 50 yard plus gun. Others to consider would be the Air arms s410 TDR and Ataman M2r w folding stock. I had a m2r and it's accurate as any long gun. Also, .25 has a lot more knock down power than a 22

I bought my Leshiy from Brian at Edgun West great guy to work with, but so is Joe I bought mine in 22 250mm barrel and then bought the 25 350mm barrel with the extension that way I can have both calibers to use, I haven't shot it pass 50 yards yet but has been accurate to there for me. There's some YouTube videos of guys shooting shotgun shells pass 100 yards. It's a fun gun and very easy to adjust and work on.

Here is pictures from today shooting at 50, 70 and 100 meters ( my is .22 cal with standard 250mm barrel.)

Regards
Antonio

111b958aa9900cf7284462c94968a460.jpg

cd7bc79388cdd9430dfc6dd6e0fe83b3.jpg

458a966c89f12bc6579f2ce524db57ed.jpg
c6e7f5f1dd27294d46e216cdefe9eacd.jpg

I have it with both 22 and 25” 250mm barrels. Great pack gun I take it with me on hikes for plinking to break up the day. Get it from Edgun West make sure you get latest model with the electronic pressure gauge. They have a 350 mmm barrel option for higher velocity and longer range. With 250 barrel .5 groups at 75 yards. I’m not sure if he still does it but Edgun West would give discount to members at some Air gun blogs. Huma regulator option gives you more shots than standard regulator.

I also have one in .22 250mm barrel and .25 350mm . Mine is the original shipment of Gen 1 one year ago. I definitely recommend the Huma reg and also the newly released DonnyFL baffles for the moderator. That combo makes the gun more efficient and gets rid of the paper bag popping sound. I find the Leshiy a lot of fun to shoot. Get yourself one of those pellet pens used to load break barrel springers. They hold 15-16 pellets at a time.

Today's tune is the 350mm .25. Average 901 fps with skinny Kings 25gr. That is 45.8 FPE!! This tiny gun will shoot long range just fine if you can hold it still (so light) and top it with clear glass. I regularly shoot 1.25 inch steel spinners at 98 yards.

dae904f7dc4e086e75e5ace27c92f4b5.jpg

DFL new baffles

37fa49bdea645e5428e92ba566aa61aa.jpg

AoA probably got the leshiy like that. Edgun doesn't care about the appearance of the gun. If it shoots it's out the door. Ed sees his guns as tools, which means they will inevitably be used and marred. Thus he doesn't care if they get a few manufacture marks. There is no manual. The manual is the QR code that comes on the card with the rifles serial number. I spoke with edgun west and he literally said that every gun had some sort of manufacture marks, and if I wanted to own a edgun to get over it. 

My Leshiy is the most accurate weapon I own. Unless you want to shoot rapid fire targets in competition. You can't beat it for pest control or small game hunting. I recommend buying from Brian at Edgun west. Great service and a fountain of information. I will never sell my Leshiy. and I plan on getting more pop's. I think you will be happy with it.