• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Looking for Wildcat MK3 Sniper or similar

Classified Status
FOUND
Hi everyone, I am looking for a Wildcat MK3 Sniper or something similar (the bottle version is fine, Maverick, etc.)
Ultimately I am wanting a .22 caliber, but I understand that the barrels can be swapped out, so if you have one in a different caliber, or you are willing to sell one without a barrel, those are valid also options for me.
The main thing that I am looking for is something in .22, with a longer barrel being a big plus, because I am looking for a higher shot count and efficiency ( I use a hand pump to fill up).
If you have something that seems to check all of the boxes I mentioned, but is not something I listed, then feel free to send me a message, because I might be interested.

Thanks - Josh

Reactions: biggmike1