Looking For The Next Gun/s

I'm really enjoying the pcp air gunning and have definitely got the bug! I visit this sight every morning with a cup of espresso as part of my daily routine. I've had a Prod for a while now I bought used from a fellow member. I've done plenty of research on tuning and moding the gun. Currently it has the Bstaley oring mod and does well, good numbers, and the gun shoots exactly where I point it :) I know I can (Why the auto italics?) sink a ton of money and time into this gun and the consensus I've found is at the end of the day it is still a Prod. Don't get me wrong I do love my Crosman/Benjamin guns. I still use my 1377 and 2240 but the Prod has become my go to gun.
There is a dizzying array of pcp air guns to choose from I've found becoming a member of this sight so I wanted to get the opinions of you gentlemen for the next gun. I'm considering selling my boat as I never seem to have the time to take it out and money to feed the 2 stroke Mercury 150. They call those engines 2 thirsty for a reason! I'm thinking 6k so that's a nice budget for a gun or two. What I'm after is a traditional style rifle in .22, wood stock preferably unfinished so I can fit it to my grip, and regulated so I can get consistent velocity and long shot strings. I'm thinking Hawke glass, what model do you guys recommend? The RDS by them has done very well on the Prod. My backyard range is 30yds so I don't need anything too extravagant.
Another .22 pistol might be nice, something with a little better balance than the Prod. Again please share your thoughts and opinions on guns and sights.