Looking for someone to tune my Kral Puncher Breaker Silent Marine and other guns

In my brief time shooting airguns which is about two years I've acquired and shoot numerous co2, pneumatic (Crosman 1377 & 1322's) and PCP's, I now have a small collection. Problem is, I'm not a tuner. I only do very basic and simple repairs like replacing o-ring and worn out parts that are a simple remove and replace provided I can get directions on YouTube or on various forums. I'm looking for someone to tune up my Kral Puncher Breaker Silent Marine bullpup after the warranty runs out. I discovered Troy Hammer a few months ago after getting my first Kral PBSM before sending it back to Pyramyd Air for repair, my second rifle other than a very stiff trigger is perfect functionally other than the occasional cut o-ring. Pyramyd Air suggested Troy Hammer. As long as my guns are under warranty I'll send them to Pyramyd Air or the manufacturer for repairs while under warranty. Other than Troy Hammer who as I understand it no longer services Kral airguns I was wondering who you would send your Kral PBSM for a tune or future repair? I love bullpups, shortly after my first Kral was being replaced I ordered a Beeman UL and love it and for Christmas I received a AV Avenger bullpup from Santa wife and I have more faith in them lasting a long time while I'm skeptical the Kral will last a long time without problems from all the repairs and poor QC that's mentioned on all the forums. Unfortunately I have a neuromuscular disorder that makes working on thing very difficult but at the same time very rewarding. I've overhauled and modified all of my Crosman airguns but those are simple guns with a limitless supply of parts and fantastic tutorial videos. I also have what my wife refers to as real guns but I can't shoot those in the backyard but they are 100% reliable never needing repairs in the 47 years I've owned them.