• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for some help can’t decide

I had the same decision to make at the end of 2017 and ultimately decided on the Crown due to its adjustability.

Having said that, if I wanted a rifle primarily for hunting, I would go with the new Impact X, or the Wildcat MK 2. Especially with the slug barrels coming in June.

When I go to buy a .357 repeater I will definitely go with the RAW, assuming the recent merger with Air Force doesn't screw them up.

What will you be using it for? That will go a long way to determining which will suit you best.

I've had a RAW HM1000x .25 and two FX Royale's. (No Crown yet but that's going to be my next purchase.)

The RAW, hands down had the best trigger I've ever pulled on an air rifle. That being said if you're planning on walking around in the woods with it, the RAW was by far the heaviest air rifle I've ever had. 10lbs before being scoped. 

The Royale was more accurate in my opinion, much lighter, almost half the weight of the RAW and the trigger is pretty great also.

I'd like to try another RAW some day because of all the rave reviews. I know the brand is better than the one lack luster example I had. For the sake of the sport I hope it stays that way after the sale to Airforce. Regardless of my one experience I still think the Crown has more to offer with the adjustablity and customization options. RAW is great but in my opinion they are based on a platform that has been around for decades which can be a positive thing, but they don't seem to have adapted much to the times.