Looking for small range tank

Looking to buy a small range tank with fill valve similar to a Hassan 1.6L https://www.opticsplanet.com/hatsan-tactair-1-6l-cf-fill-tank-w-fill-valve.html . I have been looking around the net and they have been out of stock for awhile. It doesn’t look like they will be back in stock anytime soon. Looked at the Benjamin tanks from Crosman but the reviews are pretty bad. Same with the Air Venturi mini wingman.

Suggestions for something similar size, good quality and where to find the best price would be very welcome. Thanks!

Hello --

No longer the Guppy, as is now called the Minnow, and just a bit smaller. It is a Ninja-branded Gayston 90 ci, made in the USA. I received one a couple weeks ago and it had the wrong size o-ring installed on the neck. According to correspondences with Ninja, Gayston has had a long history of poor facing of the top of the tank, plainly visible on mine, with a visible gap between tank neck and valve flange. As well, when Gayston did face the tank they apparently made no effort to wash the tank of all the aluminum, carbon fiber, and epoxy coating grit and dust in the tank. Ninja overlooked this also and shipped it along to Joe Brancato. Joe's shop did not inspect the tank either, installed the wrong o-ring, spun the valve on and shipped to me. No pressure test. I called and did receive the correct o-ring within a few days, but still...

I emailed Joe's shop immediately on 12/22 about these issues and have yet to receive a response.

Just my two cents.

Mark

Hello --

No longer the Guppy, as is now called the Minnow, and just a bit smaller. It is a Ninja-branded Gayston 90 ci, made in the USA. I received one a couple weeks ago and it had the wrong size o-ring installed on the neck. According to correspondences with Ninja, Gayston has had a long history of poor facing of the top of the tank, plainly visible on mine, with a visible gap between tank neck and valve flange. As well, when Gayston did face the tank they apparently made no effort to wash the tank of all the aluminum, carbon fiber, and epoxy coating grit and dust in the tank. Ninja overlooked this also and shipped it along to Joe Brancato. Joe's shop did not inspect the tank either, installed the wrong o-ring, spun the valve on and shipped to me. No pressure test. I called and did receive the correct o-ring within a few days, but still...

I emailed Joe's shop immediately on 12/22 about these issues and have yet to receive a response.

Just my two cents.

Mark

Yea I would not give Joe B the time or day anymore. He is no help and will try to rip you off. There are alot better options out there than that guy. :(

Watch our for his $13 kit to fix something and he ships you a single o-ring. LOL LOSER!!!

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon