• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for scope rings with a LONG cantilever on the front ring for a 300s

Hi, I just bought a 300s and I want to put my 4-16 Hawk sidewinder on it. I know it is long an I will need high mounts but I need rings that will allow the front ring to be about an inch in front of the foremost end of the dovetail groove. I need to make the rear of the scope even with the rear of the action and not hanging over the cheek piece as it would now with a conventional mount.

Thanks for any advice.

If you don't need droop compensating mounts...

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/BKL_1_Pc_Mount_30mm_Rings_3_8_or_11mm_Dovetail_4_Long_Offset_Matte_Black/2911

Screenshot_2020-09-11-14-07-062.1599869352.png

Pyramid Air is cheaper for these BKLs plus you get $10 off when you spend $50 click their $10 pop up while shopping their site.

These will do if you don't mind shelling out the bucks. No scope stop needed with these. Buy both they are the same height just be sure you have 6 inches or more worth of dovetail on the receiver or trim the 4" one. They grip tight enough combined no scope stop necessary.

Screenshot_2020-09-11-14-39-042.1599872218.png