Looking for owner experience with the Snowpeak PP20 10 meter pistol

Just took delivery of a pp20.
Filled the cylinder and got less than 10 shots before it failed. Will not discharge any air.
Trigger is working as is cocking mechanism, just won’t release any air to drive the pellet….
Same issue , here are the steps I used :
1 Remove grip from receiver
2 On the exposed side ( left side as viewed from shooter perspective ) look for a spring pushing up on a catch
3 Spring is sized like a ball point pen click sping
4 remove sping, catch will now pivot up and down freely
5 reattach receiver to grip

Note : pistol safety is now NON-FUNCTIONAL

1693065296783.png

Last edited:
I just bought a second PP20 that was listed as parts only. On disassembly I found that the bolt has a pin on the underside that contacts the hammer to cock it when the cocking arm is fully raised. This pin was set too deep and therefore not engaging the hammer but riding up over it jamming the bolt. I took the pistol completely apart, set this pin to proper depth and put it all back together. Now it also shoots.

This is the part that failed. There is a pin that protrudes off the part that is held by the screw. My pin fell out.
A made a new pin, put it back together and am in business
I also made a new pin and replaced the spring. yes ,it now works. The pin only has to contact cocking lever- part 6. It is part 50 on the diagram. Superglued the pin into the hole on part 51. I wonder how many others had pins that fell out ?

pp20.JPG