• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for opinions on the Hatsan Invader auto .22

if you look at the parts blowups for all the hatsan semiautos they share similar design and even alot of parts .. i have 2 the sortie and blitz .. we'll focus on the blitz .. its acceptably accurate, at 50 expect ~1" or so groups .. its fairly loud but not overly and no recourse on a moderator, they wont function with one .. power- they hit like a freight train and if anything are underrated in the specs ... the actions are rough, rough enough that they require very regular cleaning as any additional 'snags' wull cause malfunctions .. other than that they generally are reliable and durable .. and the triggers are grossly stiff, at least on my examples .. the whole gun can be vastly improved with some careful hand work and polishing of parts .. lots of work .. so all that said - very cool guns .. just might not be for everyone if you expect a slick close to high end piece your likely to be disappointed, but as said, with work it can become a better animal ...so the real question is at the price point is it worth getting .. thats gonna depend on you ...

Reactions: SplitSecond
I'd look at customer service and parts availability before I made a decision. Hatsan does not openly list parts for sale on they're website and you have to go through a parts request in order to buy parts. They do not answer they're phone ever and each email you send will take several days between each response. If you can handle that then I'd say buy one. 

I have a Hatsan Flash QE in .25 and love it. Having had airsoft, springer, paintball and too many real steel…… I can’t believe how quiet it is for throwing a larger caliber. Dispatching of pests is much easier than using my old 1200fps springer. No more loud twang and kick.

Rivals gas airsoft pistols I n sound and is quieter than my silenced paintball, RWS pellet springer, etc.

Looking to add a PCP pistol next. I want a Blitz full auto rifle, but a pistol would be used more…….. eyeing the Ataman AP16 or similar.