• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Looking for Nova Freedom Parts

Burmapeak

If they have any in stock, ATI sells Freedoms & Libertys that have been returned to them as "No Warranty" guns

The last price I know of is $100 plus $ 8.00 shipping

You can contact them at 800 290 0065

FYI

They do not sell individual parts

Hope this helps

Ed

Note for Yo

How's your knowledge of DUK IL 22 Hunting Masters?

PM?

I'm fairly certain there are aftermarket probes that fit the Freedom. I use a Huma probe on my Liberty's but not 100% sure same works on Freedom. There is also a "special" probe for the pre-pressurized cylinder.

I'd try talking to someone at PA about Seneca Aspen parts, for your handle. I'd tell them, I picked up a used Aspen, and need one. ;) They probably have the probe, as well.

Pyramid is supposed to have probes available sometime in August, I've been waiting three months. When you order freedom parts guns, about 1 in 3 comes with a probe. Two showing up in a couple of weeks will make 9

that I have gone through. Regards, Tom

Thanks. I preordered one last monday. Expected arrival is...no one knows. Figured I'd check here to see if anyone had one.

Silent squirrel post the question on.a new thread (OR NOT) They are the Ford's of the Shin Sung-Eun Jin Korean Chevys who produced the AR6 but a little bit on the crude side compared to the other brands. Davis Swesenger (SP?) at ARS NY used to import them and were apparently not that popular around the same time as the CareerII 707 which was a definite home run.

Anyone tried to contact nova vista in Macau, they designed and invented this gun. I think it wa call the HP-M900 in .177 cal and the HP-M1000 for the .22 cal. I’m going to try contact them if they still exist as they may have parts to sell. I need a new trigger as the head of the screw to adjust the trigger pull length is Damaged and can’t be adjusted.

any luck on finding parts yet ?

Not really. Met a guy who helped me out with getting all the internal issues dialed in. Basically, shortly after I bought this rifle it quit pumping up air, needed seals and the seals I was buying weren’t doing the job. Met this guy with the proper seals and I’ve been shooting ever since. Still have not found the plastic to replace my broken plastic pump lever. But, the electrical tape has been holding up well. Looks like crap but works. When My Nova was down I ended up buying the Sig Sauer Break Barrel. Pretty damn awesome shooter but…what a pain to break, cock, load, & shoot. I’ll fire the Sig for a few rounds just to make sure it’s still sighted properly than switch to the Nova when I want to just unload clips that hit dead on every single time. Also bought myself a Umarex Glock 17 BB to pass the time and this thing is pretty damn fun. Always hesitated because I didn’t want to be tied to buying CO2 cartridges but…it’s been fine. So…When I set up in the yard I blast a few with the SIG. I say blast because when you shoot it, it actually gives a little kick. Than I knock the hell out of everything with the Nova. Than I throw out a few cans and destroy them with the Glock. Fun times in the yard.