• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

looking for new scope

I personally prefer the Bushnell Elite 4200's. 6-24x40. The older ones with the front adjustable objectives are the best since you can use the AO as a very accurate range finder.

I was kinda surprised when I saw some still available.

Thought they were long extinct.

It was my 1st Bushnell Elite, and while a nice scope, the elevation adjustment was dismal.

Hey Sonny. There was a post like this the other day, so I won't go into all the details. Take a look at the Vortex 15-60x52mm Golden Eagle. Vortex has the retail listed at $1899, in reality the retail is $1499. You can find them for new around $1299 and on eBay for $1100-$1200. No questions asked lifetime warranty so buying used is irrelevant. I like FFP scopes but this is a SFP because the reticle would be gigantic at 40x, 50x or 60x. I have fallen in love with this scope, it really is awesome. I have other Vortex scopes that are considered superior, this scope is my favorite though! Great turrets, awesome reticle, super clear throughout the zoom range, etc...

Stoti

1591563108_16063743895edd5364cabbe3.76160093.jpg

I like the reticle

Those interested in a cheap alternative to the $699 SWFA SS I had just received the BUSHNELL TAC 5-15x40 FRONT AO SFP 15x Mildot it's PERFECT and rivals the SWFA SS 3-15x42 SF in optical clarity and Made in Japan only $299 at SWFA regularly $499 but that REGULAR $499 PRICE JUST CANT BE RIGHT ITS SUPER DUPER CLEAR ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHROMATIC ABHERRATION EVEN AT MAX 15X. IMHO You have to spend AT LEAST TRIPLE OF ANY OTHER BRAND BESIDES BUSHNELL OR SWFA to match the optical clarity of THIS ONE GAWD DAMN ITS FRIGGIN CLEAR!!! OLD SCHOOL STYLE FRONT AO WITH TACTICAL TURRETS!!! Yo!