looking for new scope

sonny

Mar 11, 2017
Florida
As the title says I'm looking for a new scope for my Impact. I'd like to be able to see a pellet hole at 100 yards or so as far as power and nothing made in China. All my scope experience has been sfp and 90 % of my shooting is paper and spinners. price range max I'd say 1200 but would love to spend much less and still get a quality scope. Im looking at the element titan or even the Helix but not sure where they are being made. Any suggestions are appreciated.

SWFA BUSHNELL Elite TAC 4.5-30x50 SFP MILDOT JAPAN $599 that's HALF PRICE OF WHAT THEY USED TO SELL THESE ELITE 6500 SERIES FOR. 25 YARD MIN SIDE FOCUS BACK IT DOWN FOR SHOOTING 10 YARDS OR LESS. I BOUGHT 10 MORE OF THEM JUST RECENTLY. PREVIOUSLY BOUGHT THESE SAME SCOPES PAID PRICE RANGING $799-$899 I PAID ON SALE COUPLE YEARS AGO. NO BS LIFETIME WARRANTY NO RECEIPT NEEDED NO QUESTIONS THEY JUST TRADE FOR A BRAND NEW ONE FREE UPGRADE FOR MORE EXPENSIVE ONE IF IT EVER FAILS AND BECOMES OBSOLETE. YOU NEED TO PAY AT LEAST 2X TO GET A BETTER SCOPE. Other big name places selling this scope $899-$999 right now. Optics Planet would NOT match SWFA $599 and BUSHNELL price already tried first time around COUPLE months ago when I bought out their entire remaining stock of these from SWFA. Perfect tactical clicks never gonna fail you. EVER... My 2 Pennies... Yo!

Reactions: sonny
You maybe surprised about the Titan. A friend (anther scope snoob) who works behind the scenes, has some very worthy praise for it. I too, am a bit of a scope snoob and went ahead and got the Nexus. I do not think it is making a paper weight out of my top their scopes as per YouTubers claim, but it is nice. I have the Titan on order per his recommendation. Remember, just cause it is assembled in China, and lions share are, does not make it crap. Remember good-great glass almost always comes from Japan and then sent for assembly.

If you want all USA made that would be the Vortex AMG, it is the only USA made, and that includes the glass.

Here's why I love BUSHNELL. Bought used BUSHNELL scopes from EBay and from the classifieds elsewhere that sellers said we're selling dirt cheap because broken just YOU send in to BUSHNELL for warranty. Ok my $15 vintage used purchased as broken SPORTVIEW originally a $59 scope retail they call me to ask what scope I wanna trade for? $129 Banner close focus Korea scope you can use for an airgun ok? SHUUUUURRRRE. Other $10 broken EBay BUSHNELL scope was a vintage JAPAN no AO probably cost $50 guessing it was TOO OLD to even guess the price. Got a BRAND NEW $189 JAPAN TROPHY AO AIRGUN SCOPE. GET THIS ONE a buddy had fallen down with his gun and scope while out hunting busted his $800 Bushnell scope TOTALLY HIS FAULT they traded it for a $1400 scope since his was obsolete. BUSHNELL LIFETIME WARRANTY WORKS. FANBOY? YOU THINK? Yo!

You maybe surprised about the Titan. A friend (anther scope snoob) who works behind the scenes, has some very worthy praise for it. I too, am a bit of a scope snoob and went ahead and got the Nexus. I do not think it is making a paper weight out of my top their scopes as per YouTubers claim, but it is nice. I have the Titan on order per his recommendation. Remember, just cause it is assembled in China, and lions share are, does not make it crap. Remember good-great glass almost always comes from Japan and then sent for assembly.

If you want all USA made that would be the Vortex AMG, it is the only USA made, and that includes the glass.

LEUPOLD USA TOO... BTW see you in class 😉 Yo!

Sightron 10-50 is on sale at a bunch of places, try cameraland, make sure to call Doug and ask for bottom price.

Yup bought a fair amount 2 months ago from another vendor. Couldn't pass up HALF PRICE JAPAN SCOPES WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY. BE sure the Scope Company has been in business with a good long clean track record to be Still around to STILL HONOR THEIR LIFETIME WARRANTY. IS IT LIFETIME OF THE SCOPE? LIFETIME OF THE CONSUMER? OR HEAVENS FORBID LIFETIME SO LONG AS THEY ARENT LIKE AEON? SHUT DOWN! TOO BAD FOR ME WARRANTY!!! I have more THAN 20 AEONS SO BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY WITH DECADES OF PROVEN NO BS WARRANTY AND OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. DONT WANNA SPEND $1200 ON A CHINESE SCOPE AND THAT COMPANY FOUNDER DECIDES TO RETIRE AFTER ONLY COUPLE YEARS POCKETING EVERY SUCKERS HARD EARNED CASH AND DISAPPEAR ON EVERYONE. I WOULDNT FEEL AS BAD IF I GOT STUCK HOLDING THE BAG ON A JAPAN MADE PAPERWEIGHT INSTEAD BUT THAT WOULD BE UNLIKELY. 2 MORE CENTS HERE. Yo!