Looking for New Hampshire airgunners

I recently joined here. Have many shooting disciplines in my past. Am back training with ISSF Air Rifle, Standing for a full year now. I am located in Central New Hampshire and am interested in starting an "Air Rifle" group. Or if one exists, I would like to know any information about it. I presently know there is Ferry Brook in Keene area Sr, Jrs Air, smallbore and Hudson F and G Sr, Juniors Air , smallbore. Thanks, R

I have interest in Field Target, and Benchrest. I searched on this site, will look on youtub, Is there a description of each category for Field Target, and Benchrest. I have use/access to a very interesting piece of land, with unique topography, hills, mounds, valleys, etc. (2) 200 yard ranges, (3 to 4) 100 yard ranges, many 50 yard ranges, unlimited number of 20 yards ranges.
If I can get information on what air gunners are doing out there in the big world, Then I will have a good idea of how and what I can set up for.

Watching youtubes and searching, I see that the some FX Crown models have position stocks. Seeing that I am a 3 position shooter , mostly Standing, with a 12 pound FWB 800X, this makes sense. Does anyone have any experience with these Crown models being used in Standing position at 50 yds, 100 yds, maybe 200 yards? Maybe these type ?'s should be elsewhere? Also planning a portable trailer, shooting travel trailer, can be moved around on property, with wood stove for winter use as well.

Last edited: