Looking for largest capacity 4500lb tank, Suggestions?

I just bought the Great White from Joe at Airtanksforsale. What sold me is that I emailed him lots of questions and he patiently answered every one. And, when I called to ask more he himself actually answered the phone and was super helpful. So, that kind of before the sale service sold me along with being made in the USA.

After considering all the choices, I'm going to go the same route. Liked the price on the Acecare tanks, but not impressed with they're valves, and goofy threading on the tanks would make it hard to find a decent valve for it. So Great White here I come.

I just bought the Great White from Joe at Airtanksforsale. What sold me is that I emailed him lots of questions and he patiently answered every one. And, when I called to ask more he himself actually answered the phone and was super helpful. So, that kind of before the sale service sold me along with being made in the USA.

After considering all the choices, I'm going to go the same route. Liked the price on the Acecare tanks, but not impressed with they're valves, and goofy threading on the tanks would make it hard to find a decent valve for it. So Great White here I come.

Now I need to figure out which compressor! I'm leaning towards the Shoebox. I've researched a lot on the Chinese one but am a little afraid of build quality. The shoebox is slow and dependent on another compressor but built in the USA and simple to fix. The better ones start at about 1300 so they are out of my budget for a while. 

Now I need to figure out which compressor! I'm leaning towards the Shoebox. I've researched a lot on the Chinese one but am a little afraid of build quality. The shoebox is slow and dependent on another compressor but built in the USA and simple to fix. The better ones start at about 1300 so they are out of my budget for a while.

Several good options out there for compressors. I've been using a surplus aircraft servicing unit that I got over a decade ago and have been very happy with it. that is until it burned up a bearing 6 weeks ago, (and no parts available compressor built in 1971). So have been shopping for a replacement. I settled in on a Nuvair SPH6. its almost a perfect match in performance to my old machine and the fact that Nuvair has a sale going on for the gas powered version now I ordered it. Do your research and do the juggling act of price vs performance for your needs.

I been researching and researching. I was all set to order the Yong Heng but then just couldn't pull the trigger. Looked at the Air Venturi, made in China as well. Same with Alpha Carette, Daystate, Omega and on and on. I keep coming back to the Shoebox. I can't find the Nuvair you are referring to?

Here ya go,

https://www.nuvair.com/?SID=96e35743d6b1831fafbfbd22fdbc3a37

I been researching and researching. I was all set to order the Yong Heng but then just couldn't pull the trigger. Looked at the Air Venturi, made in China as well. Same with Alpha Carette, Daystate, Omega and on and on. I keep coming back to the Shoebox. I can't find the Nuvair you are referring to?

Here ya go,

https://www.nuvair.com/?SID=96e35743d6b1831fafbfbd22fdbc3a37

Mine showed up yesterday, I couldn't be happier.

1581624987_6181934915e45ae9b452433.05493861_20200213_133946.jpg
1581625002_12374572485e45aeaa5134c2.24079575_20200213_134053.jpg

Must be the only downside to life in the USA, uneccessary regs on SCBA tanks, just got two more 12L (115 CUFT) CARBON direct from ACECARE to the UK inc FEDEX 5 DAY AIR delivered less than 600USD all in.

In fact some UK retailers sell the 9L CARBON (86CUFT) retail for $400 complete with the valve etc.

Still its a small price to pay for the gun freedoms you enjoy in the USA!

I fully agree that DOT & prices are a downside in the USA. Those Acecare cylinders are NICE, brand new and I must say I’d feel safer with one of them, then my 16yr old (As of 9/20) Interspiro. 
https://alkinus.com/w31_mariner

Being I can fill any SCBA I wish privately it’s not a problem for me. Being an Alkin Dealer has opened my eyes though to the entire AG Industry mark up.
I have to say this. All big SCBA cylinders are the same size in the 88-97cft range. If used for diving the cut off is 88cft. If not used in diving applications the safety/wiggle room can be stretched to 97cft. AOA started that & every SCBA Dealer followed so their product didn’t look inferior. 
A “97cft” costs as much or more than a huge 471cft 4500psi cylinder. That, shouldn’t be. It’s not, if you know where to look & buy from.