Looking for land to shoot 50 to 100 yards in New Jersey Teaneck area.

Hello I just moved hear for the summer and am in the Teaneck NJ, area needed to find a peace of land to shoot targets am looking for 50 to 100yards if anyone has land please let me know. Ernest Rowe also would come with me to test some airguns as well iam looking for New York or Jersey I don't mind a little drive I know they have open farm land close to this Teaneck area and New York areas please let me know if you have a farm land or something like thank you. 

i can't swear to it , but , i thought new jersey had some seriously restrictive laws pertaining to airgun use. i'm sure others will chime in who know for sure.

- from what i read , new jersey considers air guns as firearms with same restrictions. permits to own etc. Teaneck is located in some of the most crowded parts of jersey. you would need to go find a spot in the western part of the state. i'm thinking out by pompton lakes region. The jersey members will know for sure though. good luck.

Reactions: Ingwe
Yes that's why most guys have there own land like the guys from 68 whisky who owns land in New York they shoot everyday. If you have a peace of land that's. Open and out a bit it's what most airgun guys shoot on am looking for something like that. Am not talking about in a back yard of a city. They have a lot of open land not far from Teaneck areas amd New York. and home owners have 1 to 3 acres of land even way bigger not very far from jersey you can use. Also yes you have to be careful and discrete not making a big seen. I was hoping some air gunners was in the area like the 68 whisky guys but they are 2 hours from me it's to far to drive to shoot with them. Will see if anyone has land I hope.