looking for info on tuxing compressor

TUXING 4500Psi Pcp Air Compressor,Double Cylinder High Pressure Pump,Adjustable Presssure,Air Rifles Paintball Tank 110V(TXED012) Tried to get more info from tuxing but no answer. anyone tell me ,, can i leave it hooked up to water source? and how long?(less then 1 wk) would i benefit replacing water pump with a high output pump? I bought it from amazon about 1 wk ago. manual very short, how to get started mostly.

I have had experience with similar compressors. I believe the compressor, motor and frame assembly are all 'generic' in China, and various manufacturers sell them at different price points depending on level of installed control system (whether it auto-drains/auto-stops, etc.), equipped with cooling system or not, etc. Here is one of my generics marketed as a 'Zip-Air 1000' with inbuilt cooling system:

IMG_1104B.1628606989.jpg

You can see the similarities with your Tuxing. I have even purchased re-build parts through Tuxing and they fit and work properly.

You can definitely leave it hooked up to your cooling water supply source for an indefinite period - just make sure that you have anti-corrosion additives in your cooling fluid. A little automotive anti-freeze (just a couple of ounces) or something like Water Wetter. I have heard on this forum to use one or the other, that using both is not as effective as using either alone. You need corrosion protection in your cooling system so your compressor's innards don't start to look like this over time:

IMG_1453B.1628607443.jpg

Regarding replacing the pump with a higher volume one, I don't think this is necessary. These compressors benefit more from a higher volume of coolant (more water in your bucket to absorb more of the generated heat) than they do from high flow through the system. And if you aren't filling large SCBA tanks from empty, they actually don't get all that hot.

I use a water wetter and a little coolant with distilled water.. Stay below 170F. At 185F damage to the unit will start to happen. Try to limit this type of unit to top off of tanks and Airgun fills. If you want to fill tanks get a compressor like the Alkin31.

Use purified water not distilled! When distilled, water becomes aggressive in wanting to replace its minerals (= more corrosive). Purified water still has some minerals left, and won't try to scavenge as many from the metal parts it comes in contact with.