Looking for help with an air splitter setup.

I've searched for previous postings and found nothing so maybe my search skills are lacking.

I have a project on the bench where it's using a little too much air so I'm trying split the air away from the pellet as has been done in many airguns. I've had little success so far with known good barrels and given the virtually infinite number of combos for pass through diameter, angle of the bevel, and distance from the muzzle, I'm just looking for a start point or some kind of rule of thumb maybe. It's currently in 25 cal and I've made a .275" and .300" passthrough with 15 degree bevels and can't seem to find any node that's consistent in result with somewhat large setting changes.

Any suggestions would be appreciated .

Bob

Thanks for trying, Vetmx. Unfortunately, I can't give more info on the rifle. I know there has been discussion about splitters, I just haven't been able to find it. Given that I have to make a new splitter cone with any change in diameter and disassemble the shroud for every adjustment to the new one, I was really hoping some enlightened soul had at least somewhat of a formula or start point. Muzzlebrakes aren't new and splitters have been used in a great number of rifles and pistols, including Olympic stuff, so I expect there to be some knowledge... just hoping someone might share.

Bob